DESIGNED FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES FOR EVERYDAY USE IN HOT AND DRY CLIMATES
The VIBRAM Foura mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to sensitive tactical environments, it is there for you. - The specially designed rubber compound is antistatic nitrile rubber, heat resistant in compliance with EN ISO 20345 clause 6.4.4. ( tested in accordance with the Iso 20344 clause 8.7 level 300 °C ) and POL Petrol Oil Lubrificant resistance in compliance with Iso 20345 5.8.7 (tested in accordance to Iso 20344 clause 8.6.1)
With a focus on comfort and breathability the AIR 8000 upper fabric allows for added breathability so you can stay hotspot free all day.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Sole: VIBRAM Foura - Antistatic Nitrile Mis Compound for Heat and Oil Resistance
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Die Cut EVA for Weight Reduction & Comfort
- Upper: 1.8MM Full Grain Leather & Air8000
- Ankle Shaft Height: 137mm Size 9 (+/- 4mm per size)
- Weight: 600 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe
I ordered the GTX by mistake, the return process was easy, no cost for return shipping, I had my replacement boots within a week.
The boots are fantastic! The talk of the office
Fantastic boot. Very breathable while also having great ankle support. Great for both garrison and field use.
Great boot, fits perfectly and quite comfortable on long walks with weight on your back.