Designed for the special forces for everyday use in hot and dry climates
The Pilgrim DS is a true multipurpose highly breathable boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Thanks to these features, the Pilgrim DS performs well in stability during a high range of dynamic conditions. Used by special forces around the world in desert environments while carrying heavy loads or undertaking more arduous duties on mountain terrain.
The VIBRAM Foura mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to sensitive tactical environments, it is there for you.
With a focus on comfort and breathability the AIR8000 upper fabric allows for added breathability so you can stay hotspot free all day.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage posture while moving.
- Sole: VIBRAM Foura Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Die Cut EVA for Weight Reduction & Comfort
- Upper: 1.8MM Leather Suede & Air8000
- Ankle Shaft Height: 130mm Size 9 (+/- 4mm per size)
- Weight: 600 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe
Great boot. Must be so good they sold out!
I am 5’ tall and these boots fit perfectly to size with space for socks. They are light and little break in time.