Designed for use in different alpine environments, it’s perfect for hard and mixed terrain (mountain trails with ice or rock, and at high altitudes of up to 4000 meters), as well as for more demanding excursions. Made with extremely high quality materials and greatly studied details in order to off er an optimum level of comfort and performance. Also available in the women’s version with specific female plantar anatomy.
- Lining & Insulation: GORE-TEX® INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT® INSERT
- Sole: Vibram
- Footbed: CUSTOM FIT PRO ALUM
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM GLASS FIBRE + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
- Midsole: DOUBLE DENSITY PU EXOSKELETON
- Size range: 8-13
- Upper: PERWANGER 3.0 MM + ELASTIC TEXTILE + AIR8000®
- Upper protection: RUBBER RAND + LIBA®SMART PU
- Weight (gr. ½ pair): 900
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this we make it easy to find your perfect fit.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and with a pen mark just behind your heel and in front of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.