Designed to take on the steepest and most technical terrain you want to explore
Designed for use in different alpine environments, it’s perfect for hard and mixed terrain (mountain trails with ice or rock, and at high altitudes of up to 4000 meters), as well as for more demanding excursions. Made with extremely high quality materials and greatly studied details in order to off er an optimum level of comfort and performance. Also available in the women’s version with specific female plantar anatomy.
GORE-TEX INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT
Keep your feet warm dry in all mountain conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort+ membrane. With added Primaloft insulation, you will be sure to stay warm.
The VIBRAM Curcuma mountain sole is crampon compatible and designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to steep snow and ice, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort + PRIMALOFT
- Sole: Vibram Curcuma Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole with Aluminum Insulation
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM GLASS FIBRE + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane Exoskeleton
- Upper: 3.0MM Italian Leather + Elastic Textile + AIR8000®
- Upper protection: Rubber Rand +LIBA®SMART PU
- Weight: 860 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy
- Women's Specific Fit
Exactly what they look like! They fit great, have amazing support and grip. I’m usually between a women’s US 7-8 depending on the type of shoe. I have a skinnier foot and I ordered a 7.5 and they fit perfect. I wore them for a week straight while working and never got blisters. They are also very warm on cooler days.