Named after the Hayatsuki Ridge in the Japanese Alps this boot is designed for mixed rock and ice and general mountaineering. The Hayatsuki is handcrafted in our factory in Montebelluna, Italy and we use only the highest quality materials which delivers both comfort and great performance.
- Lining & Insulation: GORE-TEX® INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT® INSERT
- Sole: Vibram
- Footbed: CUSTOM FIT PRO ALUM
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM GLASS FIBRE + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
- Midsole: DOUBLE DENSITY PU EXOSKELETON
- Size range: 8-13
- Upper: PERWANGER 3.0 MM + ELASTIC TEXTILE + AIR8000®
- Upper protection: RUBBER RAND + LIBA®SMART PU
- Weight (gr. ½ pair): 900
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this it is very easy to find your perfect boot or shoe size.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and mark just behind you heel an jus in font of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.