DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE DAY EXCURSIONS DEEP IN THE BACKCOUNTRY WHILE CARRYING HEAVY LOADS
The AKU shoe for all those hikers looking for maximum protection and comfort of fit during the many hours of use. The new IMS3 - Exoskeleton sole in dual density PU features a level of lightness at the top of the backpacking category, making of SUPERALP GTX the ideal shoe for hikes such as the High Ways of the Dolomites and treks of several days in complete autonomy with heavy loads on the shoulders.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Foura mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to winter backcountry conditions, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Foura Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: 1.8MM Suede + AIR8000
- Weight: 700 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy
- Women's Specific Fit
Great boot - many kms of hiking in the Rocky Mountains with a variety of terrain and couldn’t be happier!