WE ENVISIONED A NEW ERA OF MOUNTAINEERING BOOTS; Light, Agile, precise, and extremely comfortable
Light, agile, precise, and extremely comfortable. The Women's Croda DFS - GTX is a mountaineering boot ideal for challenging climbing and expeditions in mixed environments with rock and glacial snow. The Kevlar upper with over-injected Spider Frame provides the needed resistance to impact and abrasion while retaining comfort and mobility. The Vibram Croda Litebase sole offers stability, grip, and precision even in the most technical situations. The Croda is compatible with traditional or semi-automatic crampons making this the perfect boot for light and fast climbs on mountains like Rainer or the Grand Tetons.
Don't miss a step with the exclusive AKU Dual Fit System (DFS) technology. Simply tighten the second set of speed laces to go from hiking to climbing.
Dual Fit System
AKU's DFS Technology allows for optimum enjoyment and maximum confidence over the most demanding terrain. Whether you're on flat terrain or toeing an edge, the AKU Dual Fit System will take you there with comfort & confidence.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The special VIBRAM LiteBase Sole cuts weight by up to 30% with a 100% unchanged mountaineering performance.
Elica Natural Stride System
Our Elica Natural Stride System ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better form and performance.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Croda LiteBase Mountaineering Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom PRO Aluminum Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Carbon Fiber & Die Cut EVA for Fully Rigid Mountain Performance
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Kevlar with Laminated Spider Frame Structure
- Crampons: Hybrid & Strap-on
- Resolable: Yes
- Weight: 640 Grams per Shoe
- Handcrafted by AKU in Italy