DESIGNED TO BE THE MOST COMFORTABLE BACKPACKING BOOT POSSIBLE
The Women's Alterra GTX is a versatile women's specific waterproof boot that you can count on. Built for comfort the Alterra is ideal for moderately difficult hiking & backpacking in three season conditions. The asymmetric construction with AKU's exclusive anatomical ELICA Technology ensures you can stay on the trail longer and go further.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Octopus sole grips on just about anything. Perfect for hiking trails with loose dirt and rock slabs.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Octopus Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Suede & Stretch Fabric
- Weight: 670 Grams per Shoe
- Made in Europe
- Women's Specific Fit
Fit perfectly based on AKU sizing chart and advice. Very comfortable. Almost no break in period. Thanks!
I have wider feet, and I was able to put these boots on and go on a 3 hour hike right after getting them with no rubbing! They were super comfortable and waterproof! These are my go to hiking boots now! Great quality!
These are awesome boots! Comfortable with great support and grip. They look good too.