Designed To meet the needs of special forces in urban & technical environments
Originally designed for the U.S Navy Seals and Green Berets Special Forces as an urban response boot, the NS 564 Spider has become the go to multipurpose boot for those needing an everyday boot to meet their critical needs. From high-speed on foot pursuits to swat team missions the light weight and reinforced protection of the NS Spider is what you need to get the job done. The feature rich constriction provides everything you need in a high quality European made tactical boot.
From pavement to dirt the Vibram Spider sole is perfect for sensitive tactical applications.
With a focus on comfort and breathability the AIR 8000 upper fabric allows for added breathability so you can stay hotspot free all day.
Elica Natural Stride System
The Elica Natural Stride System ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across the sole of your boot. This improved fit reduces pressure points and encourages better posture and movement form reducing fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Sole: VIBRAM Spider Urban Tactical Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 4-2MM Nylon & EVA For Responsive Movement
- Midsole: Low Profile Responsive Die Cut EVA
- Upper: 1.8MM Italian Suede & Knit Synthetic Material with Air8000
- Upper Protection: 360Degree Bycast Rand
- Toe Protection: Resin Dipped Plysester Insert to Meet the Satra TM 83 2009 Shape Retention Standard
- Ankle Shaft Height: 98mm Size 9 (+/- 4mm per size)
- Weight: 540 Grams per Boot
- Handcrafted by AKU in Romania
Toe and Heel Protection
The toe and heel protection inserts have been tested according to Satra TM 83 2009 (2012) measurement of the area shape retention and collapsing load of formed toe puff and heel stiffener materials.
AKU Footwear complies with the following Iso standards.
- Iso 9001:2015 - Quality management System
- Iso 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System
- Iso 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Super comfortable and quick to break in. I have been wearing them regularly and them seem super durable
I’m a law enforcement k-9 officer and I’ve tried many boots. These are the most comfortable and durable I’ve used to date. Lightweight, waterproof, durable and protective.
Five descriptive words that combined, shouldn't be in a tactical boot--but AKU did it.
One of the most comfortable boots yet. I would highly recommend--fast shipping to Canada from within, excellent service.