Designed for hiking and built to carry moderate to heavy packs
A true classic, the Alpen II GTX waterproof boot blends AKU's renowned comfort with a timeless full grain leather upper and the modern technologies of a Gore-Tex Membrane and Vibram Sole. Ideal for those looking for a classic leather hiking boot or for those needing a strong leather boot for on trail work.
Keep your feet dry with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane with added breathability.
The VIBRAM BIFIDA sole grips the trail when you need it most. Perfect for hiking trails with variable terrain.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- VIBRAM® OCTOPUS Hiking Outsole
- GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT Waterproof Membrane
- NYLON + DIE CUT EVA Medium Stiff Lasting Board for Comfort and Protection
- Footbed: CUSTOM FIT
- Midsole: DOUBLE DENSITY PU
- Upper: Material: FULL GRAIN LEATHER + STRETCH FABRIC
- Toe Cap & Upper protection: LIBA SMART PU
- Weight: 720 Grams Per Pair
- Made in Europe
Fit perfectly and feel great. Excellent performance in wet trail conditions.
Very nice boots!