DESIGNED FOR HIKING AND BUILT TO CARRY MODERATE PACK WEIGHT
The Women's Selvatica Mid GTX is the perfect lightweight waterproof boot for moving quickly in the mountains in total comfort. The Polyurethane ribs overlaid on AKU's AIR8000 Fabric gives a secure optimized fit with enhanced breathability, giving you the ability to cover the ground you want for as long as you need it. An Exclusive Vibram® Selvatica Mega-Grip sole is optimized with AKU's ELICA technology to provide better comfort, traction, and stability with every step. OrthoLite® breathable insoles, with optimum shock absorption.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Mega-Grip sole grips on just about anything. Perfect for trails, scree fields, and rock slabs.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Mega-Grip Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: ORTHOLITE® Hybrid - Partially Recycled
- Lasting board (stiffness): 2MM Polypropylene & EVA for Increase Flexibility
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Upper: AIR8000® + Welded PU
- Weight: 400 Grams per Boot