Designed to provide comfort, warmth & grip in cold conditions
Outdoor inspired footwear for the city and for walks in the mountains. The natural, hand-made, full grain, high quality Italian leather, worked into suede with a scratched effect, makes each pair of shoes unique. Thermal Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort lining with optimum thermal performance for the cold season and Vibram® Mottarone Arctic Grip® treads with exceptional adherence to frozen and wet surfaces complete the technical profile of this model.
Keep your feet dry and warm in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Mottarone Arctic Grip sole sticks to just about anything, including ice and snow.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better walking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Mottarone Arctic Grip Sole
- Footbed: AKU Coco, Latex, and Bamboo Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 1.5MM Nylon & EVA for Extra Flexibility
- Midsole: Partially Recycled Die Cut EVA
- Upper: 2MM Full Grain Leather
- Weight: 550 Grams per Shoe
Bought as a pair to wear around Yellowknife in the colder weather. Boots are extremely comfortable out of the box, nice and warm and the sole of the boot is soft with lots or traction.