Designed to provide comfort, warmth & grip in cold conditions
Outdoor inspired footwear for the city and for walks in the mountains. The natural, hand-made, full grain, high quality Italian leather, worked into suede with a scratched effect, makes each pair of shoes unique. Thermal Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort lining with optimum thermal performance for the cold season and Vibram® Mottarone Arctic Grip® treads with exceptional adherence to frozen and wet surfaces complete the technical profile of this model.
Keep your feet dry and warm in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Mottarone Arctic Grip sole sticks to just about anything, including ice and snow.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better walking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Mottarone Arctic Grip Sole
- Footbed: AKU Coco, Latex, and Bamboo Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 1.5MM Nylon & EVA for Extra Flexibility
- Midsole: Partially Recycled Die Cut EVA
- Upper: 2MM Full Grain Leather
- Weight: 550 Grams per Shoe
This is the second pair of AKU boots I have purchased and the quality is amazing. The fit and durability is excellent and I will be recommending them to my dad who is an avid hiker.
Great boots, very warm and they look great!
As described, very warm and they look great!